integrates the access to the following dia tools:
diaCenter is tested under Linux and Windows XP. Under Windows 98, you might get into environment problems due to the 'long' calls of autodia (or dia2code). Solution: Shorten up your paths, or change to Linux :-)
- Creating code in Python, PHP, Java, C++, C, Ada and IDL from UML-diagrams using
- Creating UML-diagrams from code in Python, PHP, Perl, Java and C++ using
- Creating database definitions for SQLite, Mysql and PostgreSQL from UML-diagrams using
- Creating UML-diagrams from your database definition using
- First of all: you'll need Python (at least version 2.3) including Tkinter & TIX
- Creating UML-diagrams requires dia
Note: for the proper use of diaCenter, you won't need dia; but where do you get your
dia-source files from?
- The code generation from dia UML-diagrams requires
- The generation of a database definition from dia UML-diagrams requires
Note: a modified version of dia2SQLpy is included in the diaCenter zip-file.
- The UML-diagram generation from the source code or from a database definition requires
Note: autodia is a perl module. You must
install perl including the Template Toolkit.
The installation of a perl module requires root privileges and the following steps:
- perl Makefile.PL
- make test
- make install
diaCenter.zip (Windows) or
diaCenter.tar.gz (Linux) in a subdirectory
- Fix the options in the Configuration Panel!
Many Thanks to